Tuesday, January 11, 2011

7 Power Attitudes To Skyrocket Your Success With Women!

Dear Speed Seduction® Student,

It's been said that "attitude" determines your "altitude".
In other words, the way you THINK about yourself and a subject
will be as important as what you do.

Well, let's not knock doing the right thing. Effective
action, especially with women, is REQUIRED.

However, your attitude is a big part of how attractive women
will find you. You can consider your attitude to be like the
conductive medium through which the electricity of your BEHAVIOR
will flow. If we take electric current and try to pass it
through:

a. A sheet of cardboard

b. A sheet of copper foil

Which will conduct the current best? Of course, you don't
need to be a physics major to answer: the copper foil. Just so,
your attitude with WOMEN will determine just how well your
"moves" are received. Doesn't that make sense?

With that in mind I give you:

POWER ATTITUDES for ultimate success with women.

1. Being with me is the best possible choice any woman can
make.

Now, can you prove that this is true? No, of course not. It
isn't a factual statement about an objective truth; it's a
position you choose to come from. Now, never verbalize this
attitude, for Christ sake. Don’t get right in a woman's face and
say, "being with me is the best choice you can make, baby. But
show it in how you act.

2. I consistently display the willingness to walk away.

This is one MOST "chumps" miss. You see, if a woman doesn't
get, somewhere in her mind, that she could POSSIBLY do something
to lose you, she will never really feel deep passion for you.

If you are ALWAYS there for her, no matter what, then in
the back of her mind, she will de-value you, to a greater or
lesser degree. Somewhere, somehow, in the back of her mind (or
even the front) she must realize that she COULD one day lose
you!

3. I give a woman a little bit of what she wants, and then
pull back and make her work for more.

As sad as it seems, if you are too giving to a woman, too
soon, you come off as hungry and needy and she just winds up
dumping you. You see, guys who are successful with women give a
free sample, but nice guy losers give away the store. You must,
no MUST learn to say "no", make yourself a little scarce and
unavailable, and keep her a little bit in doubt.

4. I always come from the place of being determined to do
what works.

So many times I've had people whine to me, "Why can't I just
be myself?" What that really means is, "I want to be lazy and do
what I've always done all along, even though it doesn't work!"

Look, to really win big in life, you have to be consistent.
And that means applying these principles, all the time, even
when you don't particularly feel like it, and especially if you
are in a slump.

5. I never attach excess meaning to winning or losing with
women.

I can (and will) do a whole issue on this one, but basically
what I mean is to realize that if a woman accepts you, it
doesn't mean that the next one will, so stay on your toes, and
don't get lazy or sloppy. (See item #4 directly above)

And if she rejects you, it just means that the approach you
tried, at this particular time, with this particular woman,
hasn't worked...yet. It might work at another time with her, or
you may just need another approach. Even if it doesn't, as I
once told a friend of mine who only thought he saw me get
rejected... Dan, I never get rejected. I only discover if a
woman has good taste!!

6. I don't need to win all the time; I size up a woman's
potential and either go for it or move on and cut my losses
FAST.

Sometimes the best choice is just to say, "adios" and move
on. When you realize that you don't have to win all the time,
and then it takes the pressure off and you become much more
relaxed. Ironically, and paradoxically, this almost always leads
to your winning far more often than you ever imagined
possible!!!!

7. I never know what physical type a woman will go for so I
always for it congruently and powerfully.

Listen: women are much more individualistic in what they
like, physically speaking. I once had a gorgeous young thing
tell me that if Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise asked her out, she'd
say, "no" because she only liked tall, thin black men!! You just
don't know, so go for it anyway.

Aren't those just great? Can you imagine how great you'll do
with women when you have these attitudes down and are
manifesting them in your life?

Now, speaking of manifestation, I just had to include this
email testimonial I just recently received:

Dear Ross, Well my "dream girl" girlfriend who is ten years
younger then me proposed to me on Chritsmas Eve. I said yes of
course. The beautiful thing about SS is that it gives you the
tools to touch a woman in a beautiful way so much so that your
communications with her are able to take place on a whole
different level.

I have been on the list for seven years Thank you for
helping me provide the women I have come across with such a
beautiful gift!!!

Sean Morris, Los Angeles, CA

Sean, thank you. It’s great to see when someone finds some
true happiness, using the tools I’ve provided them. By the way,
the “list” Sean is speaking of is the Speed Seduction® yahoo
groups list, for Home Study Course owners only. We now have
close to 2,000 students, worldwide, forming a 24 hour community
to help with questions, challenges and to share successes! So
get your Home Study Course at:
http://www.speedseduction.net/products/rj87.asp and join the
community today! YOU ARE NOT ALONE ANYMORE!

‘Til next time,

Peace and piece,

Ross

This newsletter, and all of its contents are copyright
2004, Ross Jeffries. However this newsletter may be
reprinted and re-used in any format, without prior
consent, provided all content, including all links,
are kept intact, proper credit for authorship is given,
and the newsletter is given for free, without charge.