Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is it realistic to believe I can create Unlimited Wealth?

Wealth is the abundance of valuable material possessions or resources. So what is the difference between rich and wealthy? You can say I am rich and you can say I am wealthy. You can say I have wealth. You can’t say I have rich. You could look at it as wealth is everything but money and rich is money. Typically you can loose money a lot easier than you can loose wealth.

Unlimited is a pretty big number. I think what you really mean is “Can I accumulate those valuable material possessions or resources in the abundance so that I do not have to be concerned with how to support the life style I CHOOSE. This is true wealth and implies great health.

Yes, it is absolutely realistic.

Several of our programs and seminars focus on using NLP, Ericksonian Covert Hypnosis, Huna and Matrial Arts in building wealth, creating wealth, wealth creation and the wealth management that follows. One of the secrets to master that fountain of wealth is to become a wealth builder. It is not an instant process. Many of you have wealth today and are interested in more wealth without risk. Every venture has risk. The real objective is to minimize risk.

Wealth and power are not necessarily connected. Sure some wealthy people have power, political power, economic power, financial power, business power. They are usually referred to as Rich and Powerful not Wealthy and Powerful.

I personally do not believe the current government line about "Collective Entrepreneurship."

Start with Money, Wealth and Prosperity

Dr YJC